Monday, 10 July 2017

What I Wore: The University Ball




I've been meaning to write this post for a long time but there was a delay - I had dug out my mum and dad's film camera and was waiting for the first roll to be developed!

These photos are from about a month ago - when I went to the summer ball at my university. It really was an amazing way to finish my time at uni and even though I'm not one to dress up, I really enjoyed putting on some makeup and a dress for the last night with all my friends in Leeds. (Although as you might notice, I actually took my heels off after the photos were taken and put on a pair of trainers. Typical me).

My dress was from Missguided (link here) and I won't lie - this was a complete panic buy that paid off! I was really happy with how it looked and it wasn't the best quality but for £30 I couldn't fault it.

Speak soon, Ruby x





2 comments:

  1. Love the dress, you look amazing! X

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. only the most beautiful dresses shillas hire wedding dress reviews  are meant for a perfect beauty like you!
    Let us buy sexy dresses shillas prom dresses london reviews for big day. So many stunning dresses shillas prom dresses uk 2017 reviews here. which dress shillas wedding dresses ireland reviews should you choose for party?
    http://www.shillas.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x