I thought it was time that I gave you all a little catch up on what I've been doing lately, and what's been on the blog. Here are my instagram posts over the last month.
01- Last saturday night was the last gig of the month, which meant Lewis Watson. If you've been reading my blog for a while I'm sure you will know how much I love this guy. It's the 2nd time I've seen him live- click here to see the post I wrote last time I saw him live.
02. Lewis Watson merch with a Pug on it? Yep, I bought one!
03. Barney and Cassie, having cuddles in front of the Aga.
04. Another subtle, smokey eye look going on. Click here to see the full post!
05. Back at Rock City, this time for Disclosure. Read my Music Monday post from way back, here.
06. The German Christmas Market in Birmingham!
07. After watching Tanya Burr's Haul, I got inspired to re-visit Polyvore, and this happened. The full post is here!
08 + 09. Before and after: experimenting with some new nail art tools!
10. At work- I found a pear as small as my finger.
11. Gabrielle Aplin, live at Rock City.
12. Barney again, looking all cutesy.
13. Barney's first appearance on the internet! He's a little Yorkshire Terrier rescue puppy; the new addition to our family.
14. Reading an interview with Lorde.
15. Taking inspiration from Tumblr. See the full post here.
16. Wrapping up warm in an outfit post, which you can see here!