I finally decided on what I've really loved over the past month that I wanted to share with you all. Here goes...
1) The Notebook. I'm sure you've seen me write about this movie before. I break down in tears every time I watch it. Last weekend I had an amazing night with one of my closest friends Emily (we've been really close since we were tiny) and I made her watch it. It reminded me how much I love this movie! If you haven't seen it, shame on you! It's Ryan Gosling, c'mon.
2) Flatforms. They look so comfy! I've seen Isabella from Views Of Now wear a pair and they're gorgeous, they're definitely big this summer!
3) Vitamin Water- XXX Antioxidants. I had this for the first time recently and it tastes so gooood. I'm kind of stating the obvious here, why else would it be in my favourites? Anyway, it has Blueberry, Pomegranate and Acai, and it's flippin' yummy.
4) Selena Gomez- Come and Get It. Man, it's so catchy. And Selena Gomez is stunning is the video for this song. Tanya Burr did a tutorial inspired by the video!
5) Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. There's not really much I can say about this. It does what it says, matches me well, has light to medium coverage and is really good value for money!
6) Rookie Mag. In particular, I loved the interview with Emma Watson. Emma Watson, be my best friend?
7) Miranda Sings. I first watched her videos a few weeks ago and she had me in stitches, she's hilarious. This has to be my favourite video.
8) Statement Necklaces. At the moment I'm loving jeans, a simple slouchy V Neck and a bold necklace. I love this one from River Island.
9) Nice n Neutral by Topshop. I've worn this one lots recently. I'm definitely into nude nail polish, it goes with pretty much anything! Especially neon. If you follow me on instagram or read my last haul you'll know I just bought a neon orange (called Stage Dive) from Topshop and it goes so well with nude nails!
10) Weleda Skin Food. I've known about this for ages but have only just started using it regularly. I've seen other bloggers rave about it, I know Fleur de Force uses it and I would definitely say it's one of my essential products. It's not too greasy, my skin soaks it all up and loves it. My skin's not too happy at the minute, it's a bit dry, so it's really been needing this!
Let me know what've been your favourite things this month, I would love to hear your recommendations!